Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,076 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02004 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,063 (Php252,711) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)