Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.127 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 50% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,300 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,114 (€3,651) in Duisburg.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)