Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14580 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,718 (32,357TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)