Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26806 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,044 (22,547TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (42 minutes ago)