Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27470 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,520 (20,095TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (35 minutes ago)