Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14459 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,628 (元32,009) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)