Cost of living in Djibouti vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 759 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00562 CHF / DJF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 29% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,818 (1,035,856 Franc) in Djibouti.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)