Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 924 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.001 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 37% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,603 ($7,595) in Dili.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)