Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00951 CHF / NPR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,673 (₨ 491,248) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (about 3 hours ago)