Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00914 CHF / NPR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,040 (₨ 551,186) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)