Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar vs Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00065 CHF / MMK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,532 (3,912,138 Kyat) in Dawei.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)