Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 CHF / MMK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,862 (4,000,238 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)