Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,141 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14466 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 44% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 21,674 (元149,824) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 15,000 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (about 1 hour ago)