Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14722 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 47% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 22,969 (元156,022) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 15,625 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)