Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14657 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 47% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 23,882 (元162,941) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 16,250 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)