Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14713 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 47% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 22,025 (元149,702) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 15,000 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (38 minutes ago)