Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27107 CHF / SAR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 54% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,240 (﷼ 26,708) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)