Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,352 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14930 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,739 (元25,040) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)