Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 51% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,912 (₩5,755,009) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (32 minutes ago)