Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,714 (₩6,742,547) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)