Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00088 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,500 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,114 (₩4,678,871) in Daegu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)