Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 867 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CHF / VND
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 39% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,695 (157,028,643 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (41 minutes ago)