Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CHF / VND
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 47% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,915 (178,967,521 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)