Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CHF / VND
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 39% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,142 (140,920,951 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)