Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CHF / VND
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 40% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,196 (172,563,158 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)