Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,421 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29796 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,693 (S/. 9,039) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)