Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30773 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,570 (S/. 14,850) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)