Cost of living comparison between Curicó, Chile and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,086 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00151 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 11,838 (CH$7,852,443) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (24 minutes ago)