Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,350 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00157 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,242 (CH$3,346,222) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)