Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,028 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10037 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,272 (Bs 62,485) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)