Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05155 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 77% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,317 (Mex$ 44,938) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)