Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05243 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 77% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,802 (Mex$ 72,518) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)