Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28684 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,840 (R$ 13,386) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)