Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05243 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,176 (Mex$ 79,657) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (29 minutes ago)