Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.993 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,000 ($4,027) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)