Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.990 CHF / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,659 prices entered by 229 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)