Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,821 ($5,757) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (43 minutes ago)