Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 982 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.986 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,800 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,918 ($2,958) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)