Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,191 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,893 (COL$11,215,005) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (about 1 hour ago)