Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,209 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 76% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,639 (COL$7,464,825) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (about 1 hour ago)