Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04069 CHF / HNL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,300 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,228 (L 79,314) in Coxen Hole.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)