Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00173 CHF / XOF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,774 (2,757,335 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)