Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00182 CHF / XOF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,603 (2,532,794 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)