Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10137 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 25% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 12,142 (Bs 119,780) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)