Cost of living in Cordova, Spain vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.134 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,500 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,521 (€3,105) in Cordova.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)