Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00148 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,240 (CH$4,882,830) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (25 minutes ago)