Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00163 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 47% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,883 (CH$3,603,650) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)