Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00156 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 49% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,148 (CH$3,935,717) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)