Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,037 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00917 CHF / DZD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 75% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,908 (426,062 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)