Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,100 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 CHF / GNF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 44% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,759 (62,328,807 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)