Cost of living comparison between Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06352 CHF / ARS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,944 (ARS $77,835) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (35 minutes ago)