Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06314 CHF / ARS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,752 (ARS $75,263) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (44 minutes ago)