Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,265 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04156 CHF / HNL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,945 (L 143,055) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)