Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04155 CHF / HNL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 37% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,543 (L 181,530) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)