Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 CHF / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 198 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,640 (€3,989) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)