Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,539 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,449 (€3,905) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)