Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.135 CHF / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 181 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,529 (€3,989) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)