Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14396 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,023 ($b20,998) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)