Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.939 CHF / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,837 prices entered by 277 different people.
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)