Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05273 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 69% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,015 (Mex$ 95,113) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (40 minutes ago)