Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,068 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05113 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,379 (Mex$ 124,778) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)