Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,057 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05245 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,991 (Mex$ 57,027) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)