Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,184 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10106 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,326 (Bs 102,172) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)