Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10037 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 14% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 12,860 (Bs 128,121) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (27 minutes ago)