Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela vs Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00330 CHF / VES *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 86% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 1,273 (386,158 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)