Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 CHF / PYG
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,949 (33,735,893 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)