Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela vs Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CHF / VES *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,584 (8,522,164 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)