Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 887 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 CHF / VEFX *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 82% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 1,988 (Bs 512,452,230) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (42 minutes ago)