Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,199 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09842 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,037 (Bs 81,658) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (43 minutes ago)