Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 82% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,123 (Bs 65,603,514) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 2 hours ago)