Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,280 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09475 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 29% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,823 (Bs 82,566) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (19 minutes ago)