Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela vs Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00330 CHF / VES *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,700 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,506 (759,212 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)