Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10072 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 25% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 12,211 (Bs 121,238) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (34 minutes ago)