Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.070 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 29% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 11,580 (€10,820) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)