Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.151 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 19% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,912 (€7,742) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 2 hours ago)