Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.133 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,800 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,756 (€4,197) in City of San Marino.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)