Cost of living comparison between Chungju, South Korea and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00087 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,017 (₩10,317,045) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)