Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,016 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 43% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,247 (₩10,807,120) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (38 minutes ago)