Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,514 (₩7,665,889) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)