Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03135 CHF / THB
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,368 (107,409 ฿) in Chumphon.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)