Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 946 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.996 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 17% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,988 ($10,029) in Christiansted.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yellowknife costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $320 (about 1 hour ago)