Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09615 CHF / ZMW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,493 (57,131 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)