Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10464 CHF / ZMW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,932 (85,365 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)