Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08286 CHF / ZMW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,798 (57,903 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)