Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 870 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08241 CHF / ZMW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 47% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,858 (71,081 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)