Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,194 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09949 CHF / ZMW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 28% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,221 (72,575 Kwacha) in Chingola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)