Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10272 CHF / ZMW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 27% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,808 (85,747 Kwacha) in Chingola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)