Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30637 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,116 (S/. 29,755) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)