Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30508 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 43% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,324 (S/. 20,729) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)