Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30351 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,106 (S/. 23,414) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)