Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,293 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30044 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 43% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,794 (S/. 22,612) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)