Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30526 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,441 (S/. 21,101) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (37 minutes ago)