Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30152 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,468 (S/. 11,500) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)