Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 758 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29990 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 68% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,800 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,808 (S/. 9,364) in Chimbote.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)