Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30437 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 70% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,353 (S/. 11,016) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)