Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30766 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 66% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,352 (S/. 17,394) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (40 minutes ago)