Cost of living comparison between Chimbote, Peru and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,090 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29625 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,384 (S/. 18,172) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)